Fuji Xerox Australia Business Equipment Case Study
Tripled leads for 60% less marketing spend
In 90 days, we doubled web lead flow with lower marketing costs.
Fuji Xerox Australia is the global market leader in office machines, digital printing, document management and related services.
They had identified the online channel as a source of high-quality sales leads and were looking to develop an online marketing strategy that would increase lead volume without reducing lead quality or increasing average cost.
- Increase lead flow from the FujiXerox.com.au website.
- Generate more Pay Per Click leads at lower average cost by testing and optimising Google Adwords account settings.
- Understand user clickstreams and behaviour betterand translate that into a better customer experience and results.
How the objectives were achieved
- Optimisation of Google AdWords accounts to increase qualified traffic flow.
- Pinpointing and clearing traffic “roadblocks” on key pages that were preventing users from accessing key content and enquiring online.
- Web lead volume doubles in less than 3 months.
- Fuji Xerox Australia generates 300% more leads via pay-per-click search engines for 60% less cost.
- Fuji Xerox Australia gathers critical data to aid in understanding how clients are engaging with them online.
Fuji Xerox Australia National e-Business Manager Paul Strahl says…
“We had previously realised that the quality of leads from the site was good – we just wanted more of them.
We had dealt with another provider and found their approach to be too generic. Also, they didn’t have a finer understanding of how to tweak Google ads for maximum results.
The Marketing Results approach appealed to us because it focuses on traffic generation and conversion to generate leads. Most other providers only know about one or the other.
As a result of our first project, we doubled monthly lead flow via our website and generated triple the leads from Google for 60% less marketing spend.
Marketing Results offers a very professional service, clear goals and milestones set and delivered.”
This Marketing Case Study has been approved
by Fuji Xerox Australia.