Google Adwords is one of the most effective ways to generate high quality traffic to product and service business websites, but it’s sometimes hard to keep track of all the features and functionality. That’s why I’ve put together a MindMap of Google Adwords success strategies that fits neatly onto one page:
This Google Adwords MindMap summarises the fundamental, must-have strategies behind the most successful Google Adwords accounts. Yes, there are a few advanced strategies that wouldn’t fit onto one page, but in my experience of working with hundreds of Google Adwords accounts, 95% percent of advertisers have NOT covered the fundamentals.
- they have a few dozen keywords, not thousands
- they have 1 or 2 Adgroups per campaign, not 50+
- they don’t track properly
- their ad copy is flabby and ineffectual
- they waste a tonne of cash on overly-broad keywords that don’t produce RESULTS
(As a Google Adwords Qualified Company, Marketing Results manages high-performance campaigns for clients in competitive industries where advanced campaign management yields highly-profitable results. Here’s more about our Google Adwords Management services.)