I got a call a few weeks ago from a colleague who was frustrated by a landing page that simply wasn’t converting.
His marketing team had followed “best practice” in terms of design and layout… and even many aspects of copywriting… and yet leads were non-existent.
So I went ahead and recorded this landing page critique video in which I “debug” the page and make some concrete suggestions on how to boost response.
In this video, you’ll discover:
- Why “best practice” landing pages fail – and what to do about it
- The profound secret of a dead copywriting legend to ensure you aim your message correctly
- 3 questions EVERY landing page must answer.
- How to maximise the value of your “above the fold” space
- Why the right copy in the wrong order can slash response
- Concrete copywriting suggestions for driving leads from qualified prospects
- And more…
If you’d prefer to read, here is a full transcript of “How to Debug a Non-Converting Landing Page”
Hi, it’s Will Swayne from Marketing Results. I hope you’re doing well.
I had a call the other day from a colleague who asked me to take a look at this landing page, and give some ideas on conversion.
The issue as he described was…
“We’re getting a reasonable click through rate from Pay-Per-Click and banner Ads, however the conversion rate on this landing page … Read More >>