Practical search engine optimisation that drives revenue, not just rankings
- Are you looking for search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies that boost your search engine rankings without getting your site banned from search engines?
- Do you need search engine strategies that work to support your conversion goals and don’t mindlessly drive more traffic at the expense of sales?
- Do you want smart search engine placement strategies that focus on the 20% of factors that produce 80% of the results?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services from Marketing Results are unlike other search engine marketing services because we integrate SEO strategies with web analytics and website conversion data to deliver the right kind of search ranking improvements that maximise targeted traffic and Return On Investment.
Here’s why an integrated approach to Search Engine Optimisation is so critical:
Even if your search engine optimisation efforts are successful, 80% of the new traffic you generate will contribute very little to your sales results. That’s because certain segments of your search engine traffic tend to contribute the majority of your site conversions or sales. It’s a simple application of the “80/20 principle”.
The Marketing Results approach to SEO incorporates sophisticated analytical methods to uncover the hyper-responsive keywords that are your hidden sales drivers.
By focusing mainly on these sales drivers, you gain a faster return on your Search Engine Optimisation investment.
What do SEO services from Marketing Results include?
- High-level site structure recommendations to ensure search engine friendliness and complete indexing of all pages
- Technical SEO audit to improve your site speed and accessibility of your content to search engine robots
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify short and long-tail phrases for consideration within your strategy
- On-page search engine optimisation: we craft the title, description and other on-page content that play a key role in where your website is ranked
- Social media optimisation strategies including blogs and social amplification
Search Engine Optimisation FAQs
Q. How long will it take to achieve top rankings?
A. The speed at which you can expect to see improvements in your rankings depends on several factors, including the competitiveness of your keywords, the number and authority of links coming into your site and how well your site is already optimised.
In some cases, clients see search engine ranking improvements in as little as two to four weeks. In other cases it can take as long as 6 months to see significant improvements. We are able to provide you with an estimate of these timeframes once we assess your specific situation.
Q. How do I know your strategies won’t get my website banned from search engines?
A. The major search engines frown on aggressive or deceptive search engine optimisation strategies (aka “Black Hat” SEO techniques) and may ban websites found to be using these approaches.
Google in particular is cracking down hard on websites that exhibit an unnatural link profile (usually the result of previous SEO activity or low-quality link building methods such as: directory listings, off-topic reciprocal linking, article “spinning”, PR releases or paid links).
If you’ve done any of these things in the past, you may even find your website has been “slapped” or banned completely.
If this is the case, our process usually starts with link analysis and “cleaning out” of the bad links from Google’s index. Once your link profile has been cleaned up, fresh link building can begin.
We only use best-practice “White Hat” SEO strategies that have been proven to boost rankings without putting your website in jeopardy.
The strategies we use are completely transparent. We share with you precisely what we’re doing and won’t keep you in the dark.
Q. What makes you different from other SEO providers?
A. Many SEO firms get caught up in driving more traffic without considering how that traffic contributes to your bottom line. Our approach is fully integrated with your overall website goals to enhance not only your website traffic but your take-home profit as well. It’s not about generating traffic – it’s about generating the right kind of traffic.