For over 13 years our focus has been on lead generation – but it didn’t take long before the realisation hit that nothing happens until a sale is made.
All the leads in the world mean nothing until they convert into new cash, customers and profits.
And because we work remotely from our clients, to really see what’s happening on the coalface, we’ve needed to develop complete lead and sales management systems that provide full visibility of the entire revenue generation function.
And there are 5 functions to this system you need to have in place in order to continuously improve results.
- A lead generation function: marketing campaigns that draw qualified prospects to you on a steady and consistent basis.
- A lead management function: a process for effectively managing the leads you get and plugging them into your sales process. You need to ensure unqualified leads don’t unnecessarily consume your salespeople’s time – and also that good leads don’t get dropped.
- A sales process: a series of defined stages that prospects go through in order to become your client.
- Sales scripts: structured language designed to achieve the best sales outcomes (without appearing “wooden” or unnatural).
- A sales management function: this includes the visibility you need to monitor what you’re getting, warn you when things are off track, and report on outcomes and progress.
Today I’m going to share with you some of the sales management tools we’ve developed to help ensure your sales … Read More >>