Terms and Conditions
Marketing-Results.com.au is a division of
Will International Pty Ltd ATF Marketing Results Unit Trust ABN 15 596 175 191
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- On this website:”Additional Rules” means any additional rules or guidelines that we determine to apply to particular events or aspects of this website, such as competitions or special promotions; “Loss” means any loss, damage, cost, claim or expense; “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions of use (as varied by us from time to time) and includes any Additional Rules; “we” and “us” means Will International Pty Ltd ATF Marketing Results Unit Trust (ABN 15 596 175 191) of Queensland, Australia; and “website” means the whole or any part of this website located at marketingresults.com.au
Refunds, Returns and Payments
- Refunds will not be given on services rendered by Will International Pty Ltd ATF Marketing Results Unit Trust unless a specific contract has been entered into detailing the conditions of such a refund.
- In addition, we expressly limit liability in any dealings to the cost of services provided.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions. In respect of any warranties or conditions that cannot be excluded, our liability will be limited, at our election: for services supplied by us, to: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services; or a refund of monies paid toward the proportion of services deemed defective.
- Cancellation of services: services may be cancelled by the client at any time with 30 days’ written notice. Email notice will suffice.
- We reserve the right to terminate service provision, including Gold and Platinum services, at any time, and will provide a pro-rata refund for any unused portion of the service.
- We reserve the right to terminate provision of services in the event that accounts are more than 45 days overdue and reserve the right to withhold all work product, including but not limited to graphics, materials, advertising copy, digital and multimedia content and internet traffic generation strategies until accounts have been paid in full. This right to terminate provision of services may extend to multiple projects or websites owned by the same client or key person and may include suspension of web hosting services.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- We will respect each others’ Intellectual Property rights. Intellectual property owned by us including but not limited to information, graphics, designs, programs and content will remain the property of Will International Pty Ltd ATF Marketing Results Unit Trust.
- Intellectual Property of the client will remain the property of the client.
- A perpetual licence to use Intellectual Property developed for the client by Will International Pty Ltd ATF Marketing Results Unit Trust will be granted to the client upon payment in full of all invoices. Licence to Intellectual Property will not be transferred until payment in full is made.
- Employees and contractors of Will International Pty Ltd ATF Marketing Results Unit Trust will keep all information supplied by the client confidential, unless that information is already in the public domain, and/or the client has given permission for that information to be disclosed to third parties.
- Our commitment is to deliver agreed deliverables to the client for the agreed price.
- We do not warrant or guarantee specific commercial outcomes unless a specific, written performance guarantee has been entered into.