DIGITAL MARKETING SCHOLARSHIP
“How Will The Internet And Digital Media Influence The Way We Shop In 2025?”
Write an essay for an award of $2000
12 years ago, Facebook didn’t exist. Twitter is less than 10 years old. Instagram, less than 6. Now, they dominate the social media landscape.
Clearly, digital is changing – fast – and we’re interested in YOUR ideas on how that evolution will drive the way consumers find, connect with and buy the products and services they want and need.
That’s why we’d like you to contribute your thoughts and ideas in essay format, in response to the topic: “How will the Internet and digital media influence the way we shop in 2025?”
Write your response in 700 to 800 words and the most thought-provoking entry will be awarded $2000.
SCHOLARSHIP AT GLANCE
- Full time students
- Part time students
- Currently studying
- One submission per person
- 700 – 800 word essay on topic
You must be between 15 to 24 years of age. You must be currently enrolled at an educational institution. The most suitable essay will be granted the award.
- October 31, 2016
HOW TO ENTER
Write a 700 – 800 word essay that responds to the question, “How will the Internet and digital media influence the way we shop in 2025?”
- Complete the entry form below
- Entries must be received by 5PM on 31st October, 2016.
CREATING YOUR WINNING ENTRY
Think about how the digital age and how advancements in technology have shaped the way we buy today compared with, say, 10 years ago. Then predict what lies in store in the next 10 years. The judges will award the prize based on an appraisal of:
- Clarity and persuasiveness
- Use of data and/or trends
- Use of raw imagination
TO BE ELIGIBLE
- You must be between 15 to 24 years of age, and be able to provide proof in the form of appropriate photo identification or birth certificate, at the discretion of Marketing Results.
- You cannot be a friend or relative of any Marketing Results staff.
All entries will be read and judged by a panel of digital experts from the Marketing Results team. The winner will be notified by email on Nov 11th 2016 and officially announced on the Marketing Results Facebook page and website. We’ll share some of your ideas as we read through the entries and announce 3 finalists 24 hours before the big $2000 winner reveal on Facebook.
Note: By entering, you agree that Marketing Results can, at its discretion, choose to publish any material you provide in relation to the competition on any format and at any time. You acknowledge that some or all of your entry may be used in the production of future marketing material and content for Marketing Results.
- Please submit the form below
- Entry is 100% free for qualifying students
- Information is confidential and will NOT be disclosed to any other parties
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We respect your privacy.